Dear Valued Bordertown Customers
At Bordertown, our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests, our team and the community. We are following direction from Health Canada and monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely.
We are NO longer offering Wine/Cider tastings until further notice.
In addition to our current stringent safety practices and cleanliness standards, we have implemented additional precautionary measures:
- We are still open for purchases only and are still accepting online orders.
- Free shipping will apply to orders of 6 bottles or more within BC.
- We have increased the frequency of disinfecting in our tasting room and all other winery spaces. Cash desk, pin pads and all other frequently-used surfaces are sanitized after each use.
- Recommended levels of social distancing are practiced between our tasting room staff and guests, as well as between guests themselves.
- Guests are encouraged to make use of hand-washing facilities available at our winery.
- All staff have been provided with training related to best practices for hand washing, safe work practices, and cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
For convenience, we’re extending Free Delivery on six bottles or more anywhere in BC. It’s easy to buy wine online https://bordertownwinery.com/our-wines/
While we respect that some guests will decide to stay home, we know that other guests will continue with their plans to visit wine country.
We are monitoring the situation, and we’re committed to maintaining the highest possible standards for the safety of our guests and employees.
Thank you for being a loyal customer.