Dear Valued Bordertown Customers
At Bordertown, our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests, our team and the community. We are following direction from Health Canada and monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely.
Please be assured that the health and safety of our guests, staff, and our community is our number one priority.
We’d like to take a moment to set your mind at ease about the standards we have in place to ensure that we continue to offer the safe wine tasting experience. In addition to our current stringent safety practices and cleanliness standards, we have implemented additional precautionary measures:
• Small Group Tasting Experiences Only: We have reduced the maximum guest count in the Tasting Room to 6 people or less for the time being.
• We have increased the frequency of disinfecting in our tasting room and all other winery spaces. The tasting bar, cash desk, pin pads and all other frequently-used surfaces are sanitized after each use.
• Recommended levels of social distancing are practiced between our tasting room staff and guests, as well as between guests themselves.
• Guests are encouraged to make use of hand-washing facilities available at our winery.
• All staff have been provided with training related to best practices for hand washing, safe work practices, and cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
For convenience, we’re extending Free Delivery on six bottles or more anywhere in BC. It’s easy to buy wine online https://bordertownwinery.com/our-wines/
While we respect that some guests will decide to stay home, we know that other guests will continue with their plans to visit wine country. We are monitoring the situation, and we’re committed to maintaining the highest possible standards for the safety of our guests and employees.
Thank you for being a loyal customer.
— The team at Bordertown