Now Hiring: Tasting Room Associate
Bordertown Estate Winery and Vineyards is looking for an energetic, friendly Tasting Room Associate to join us from May-October.
There’s no better place to enjoy Bordertown’s award-winning wines than right in our Tasting Room.
The Tasting Room Associate helps puts a face to the Bordertown wine brand and provides the energy and enthusiasm for delivering an exceptional experience to our guests.
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and at special events as required.
- Providing an exemplary tasting room guest experience including hosting wine tastings, sharing knowledge regarding our story, philosophy, award-winning wines and vineyards.
- Serving customers in a friendly and positive manner.
- Promoting Tasting Room sales and online sales.
- Promoting the benefit of Bordertown’s Living Desert wine club to Tasting Room visitors.
- Ongoing maintenance of Inventory, stocking, merchandising, debit and credit card sales, and cash out.
- Duties may also include packing and shipping online and Wine Club orders
- Duties may include attending select special Bordertown offsite consumer tasting events.
Are you the right candidate?
– An energetic, positive personality with some experience in wine or hospitality
– Flexible schedule (evenings, holidays and weekends)
– Serving it Right
– Interest in the wine industry
– Strong attention to detail
– The ability to lift 40lbs
– Formal wine training (Level one WSET is an advantage).
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org