Bordertown has already established a reputation for excellent Cabernet Franc. Our Cabernet Franc Reserve takes this to the next level. Utilizing some of the Okanagan’s finest vineyard sites, this wine shows off a fantastic expression of zesty dark fruit intensity, just the right amount of herbaceous bell pepper and tinge of mint, and a lush, rich palate that is maintained right through to its lengthy finish. A Cabernet Franc of elegance and majesty that deserves to pair with quality roasted meats.
Okanagan Valley VQA
- Double Gold – Best Category – All Canadian Wine Championships 2020
- Pacific Rim Wine Competition: Bronze Medal
- 2018 San Francisco International Wine Competition: Silver Medal
- 2018 National Wine Awards of Canada: Gold Medal
- Cascadia Wine Competition: Silver Medal