Our Merlot Reserve comes from special vineyard blocks on our Osoyoos estate, producing some of the south Okanagan’s finest fruit, cropped for low yields to show off the inherent high quality. It starts with warm, deep aromas of rhubarb and fermented plum fruit, which follow through on the palate in a lush, juicy profile, with just the right amount of fruit intensity balanced with a tinge of oak for smoothness. The finish is velvety and lengthy, allowing full enjoyment to the very end.
Okanagan Valley VQA
- 2018 Gold @ San Francisco International Wine Competition
- 2019 Silver @ Okanagan Wine Festivals – BC Best of Varietal
- 2018 Silver @ Okanagan Wine Festivals – BC Best of Varietal
- 2018 Silver @ BC Lieutenant Governor’s Wine Awards (Okanagan Wine Festivals)
- 2019 Bronze @ BC Lieutenant Governor’s Wine Awards (Okanagan Wine Festivals)
- 2018 National Wine Awards of Canada: Silver Medal